The rubber crawler is composed of a certain number of metal cores and steel cords embedded in the Rubber Belt. It is the walking part of the crawler self-propelled combine harvester. It enables the combine harvester to walk smoothly, with low vibration, low noise, and large traction. Features such as road damage and low ground pressure. Correct use and maintenance of rubber track is the key to extending its service life.
When installing the track, jack up the frame of the combine harvester, loosen the tensioning device, and put the track into the walking mechanism composed of driving wheels, supporting wheels, balance wheels, supporting wheels, guide wheels, etc., and then tension track. When tensioning the track, you must master the tightness of the track. If the track is too tight, the power loss of the combine harvester will increase, the track wear will increase, and the track pitch will be enlarged, which will easily cause the belt body to crack. Affect the service life of the crawler; if the crawler is too loose, the combine will skip teeth when walking, the steering will fail, and the Combine Harvesters Belt will easily derail, which will affect the normal operation of the combine. Therefore, you should carefully refer to the operating instructions of various crawler self-propelled combine harvesters for installation.
The driver should take corresponding measures according to the ground conditions and operating conditions to prevent damage to the rubber track.
1.Take the road as little as possible. When transferring, more than 2 kilometers, it is best to use special vehicles. For short-distance transfers, try to choose flat soil or grass, avoiding uneven hard objects. Because the Rubber Track is embedded with steel wires and steel blocks, it is inevitable to press on some irregular hard objects when walking on the road, causing the pressure on the local track to increase sharply. When the bonding strength of the rubber and the steel wire or the steel block of the rubber track is less than the pressure, it is easy to peel the rubber from the steel wire or the steel block, and the rubber after the steel wire is peeled off is easily broken by impact.
2. It is forbidden to turn sharply on concrete ground, gravel road or hard road, otherwise it will cause the crawler core to wear, the belt body is twisted, and the crawler cracks.
3. When crossing the ridge, you must advance at a low speed at right angles to the ridge. When crossing a ridge with a height of more than 10 cm, pedals must be used, otherwise the track will fall off and be damaged.
4. Less work in deep mud paddy fields. Because mud is stained with straw, it is easy to grind in the crawler, causing the straw to wrap around the gap in the crawler, which will cause the crawler to expand and deform and elongate, causing the crawler to slip and affecting normal operation. --Once there is serious entanglement in the track, it must be eliminated in time. Furthermore, if the crawler is stuck in deep mud, the crawler will fall off due to the length of the crawler during a sharp turn.
5. If stones or foreign objects enter the gap between the track and the underframe, stop the operation immediately and remove the stones or foreign objects.
1.Always check the tightness of the track, according to the requirements of the instruction manual, but not too tight, but not too loose.
2. Remove the mud, tangled grass, stones and foreign objects on the track at any time.
3. Prevent the oil from contaminating the track, especially when refueling or lubricating the transmission chain with engine oil, protective measures should be taken for the rubber track, such as covering the track with plastic cloth.
4. Ensure the normal operation of all auxiliary parts between the crawlers, and replace them in time if they are severely worn. This is the basic condition for the normal operation of the crawlers.
5. When the track is stored for a long time, the dirt and debris should be washed off and dried, and the track should be stored overhead.